Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Working on MARCH systems at the event ...

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 25 , May 14, 2013
      Also what is wrong with the Sony in the Business micro room? I think it was
      an issue with not having the proper cable to connect from the monitor to the
      computer?
      Message 2 of 25 , May 15, 2013
        >> I think it was an issue with not having the proper cable to connect from the monitor to the computer?

        Hmm ... thought we had it working, briefly, a while ago.

        Andy is the expert in that machine but I don't know if he is going this weekend.