Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop table setup -- changed to early Sat. morning

  • Jeff Galinat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      On 5/14/2013 10:47 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      We canceled the * formal * sales part entirely (consignment and all),
      but you're welcome to show up and bring your wares anyhow. All we ask is
      that you pay the $10 admission. Can't beat that!

      Hi Evan,
        I didn't realize the consignment was cancelled, so thanks for pointing that out to me.  I will get a list together of the Vintage Computer items I have to sell & post it tomorrow and if anyone on the list wants any of it I will stop by the workshop after I leave the OMARC hamfest.  BTW, the reason I can't bring the 8" tables with me on Saturday is that they take up so much room in the vehicle, I won''t have room for my hamfest goods, tables & canopy.
      Regards,
      Jeff