Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop table setup -- changed to early Sat. morning

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14 7:47 PM
      >> I was eager to sell at the possible MARCH swap/vintage flea market but was bummed when this was changed to a
      > consignment area. That doesn't work for me as a seller.

      We canceled the * formal * sales part entirely (consignment and all),
      but you're welcome to show up and bring your wares anyhow. All we ask is
      that you pay the $10 admission. Can't beat that!

      >> BTW, my name is Jeff and you attributed my quote regarding the tables to Jason

      Sorry. Brain-o. :)
    • Jeff Galinat
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14 8:03 PM
        On 5/14/2013 10:47 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        We canceled the * formal * sales part entirely (consignment and all),
        but you're welcome to show up and bring your wares anyhow. All we ask is
        that you pay the $10 admission. Can't beat that!

        Hi Evan,
          I didn't realize the consignment was cancelled, so thanks for pointing that out to me.  I will get a list together of the Vintage Computer items I have to sell & post it tomorrow and if anyone on the list wants any of it I will stop by the workshop after I leave the OMARC hamfest.  BTW, the reason I can't bring the 8" tables with me on Saturday is that they take up so much room in the vehicle, I won''t have room for my hamfest goods, tables & canopy.
        Regards,
        Jeff