Motel rooms for Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Much to my surprise, the motel manager called me and said there are still two rooms left for this Sat. night.

      People are welcome to stay in the workshop room at InfoAge, but remember, there won't be power overnight! Keep that in mind ... I'd urge you guys to book those two remaining Motel 38 rooms while you can. Showers, wifi, warmth, etc.

      The manager there said he can only hold the rooms until Thursday.