re: Fwd: Re: VCF Fix it weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2013
      I will take the challenge. I am the Fonz of Mac maintenance.

      > >> OK, I challenge Bill to a Mac-Krack Claymation Deathmatch! We each
      > get six compact Macs and a Torx T15 tipped six-inch tool - and bare
      > hands otherwise. First to open up their six gets to make the loser wear
      > the back half of a Mac on their head! The winner gets to gloat and stomp

      > around! Then we both look inside MARCH's Macs and count capacitors, or
      > otherwise assess what might be wrong. Tag 'em and put them back in the
      > Warehouse with the Ark of the Covenant.
      >
      > Are we ON?!?!?! Ya goin' DOWN, Degnan!
      >
      > Herb "Mad Macs" Johnson
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2013

        > > get six compact Macs and a Torx T15 tipped six-inch tool -

        > I will take the challenge. I am the Fonz of Mac maintenance.

        Hmmm...The Fonz was an auto mechanic, so I guess that applies. Evan will have to supply the dozen Macs or whatever count he can muster. This was all in jest, my posts were too serious, but we can pop open some Macs if people are so inclined and there's a few to fix or diagnose.

        Herb
      • DougCrawford
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2013

          > I will take the challenge. I am the Fonz of Mac maintenance.

          > > get six compact Macs and a Torx T15 tipped six-inch tool - and bare
          > > hands otherwise. First to open up their six gets to make the loser wear
          > > the back half of a Mac on their head! The winner gets to gloat and stomp
          >
          > > around! Then we both look inside MARCH's Macs and count capacitors, or
          > > otherwise assess what might be wrong. Tag 'em and put them back in the
          > > Warehouse with the Ark of the Covenant.
          > >
          > > Are we ON?!?!?! Ya goin' DOWN, Degnan!
          > >
          > > Herb "Mad Macs" Johnson

          NICE.