Workshop table setup -- changed to early Sat. morning

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      There's another event happening until Friday afternoon, so I and hopefully others will have to go early Saturday morning instead.

      The good news is the other event also needs a bunch of tables, so at least they'll already be on-site, and all we'll have to do is move them into position. Or at least that should apply to most of what we need.

      Jason wrote: >> I also have 2 8 foot tables (brown particle board, melamine, steel construction) in very good condition that I would be bringing to donate to MARCH/Infoage.

      Thanks.

      >> I assume that the number listed in your signature is your cell phone?

      Huh? I didn't know my emails have a signature file.
    • Jeff Galinat
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        On 5/14/2013 10:39 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        There's another event happening until Friday afternoon, so I and hopefully others will have to go early Saturday morning instead.

        The good news is the other event also needs a bunch of tables, so at least they'll already be on-site, and all we'll have to do is move them into position. Or at least that should apply to most of what we need.

        Jason wrote: >> I also have 2 8 foot tables (brown particle board, melamine, steel construction) in very good condition that I would be bringing to donate to MARCH/Infoage.

        Thanks.

        >> I assume that the number listed in your signature is your cell phone?

        Huh? I didn't know my emails have a signature file.

        Hi Evan,
          I have seen a phone number listed in some of your emails so I assumed it was in the signature but obviously I must have been mistaken.  I can't help with tables Saturday morning as I am doing the OMARC hamfest down the road from your event.  I was eager to sell at the possible MARCH swap/vintage flea market but was bummed when this was changed to a consignment area.  That doesn't work for me as a seller.  I will stop by to check out the consignment area etc after the hamfest.  BTW, my name is Jeff and you attributed my quote regarding the tables to Jason (whoever that is).  I will try to get the tables to MARCH/Infoage the next time you have a weekday work session.  Sorry but weekends don't work for me.
        Regards,
        Jeff Galinat
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2013
          >> I was eager to sell at the possible MARCH swap/vintage flea market but was bummed when this was changed to a
          > consignment area. That doesn't work for me as a seller.

          We canceled the * formal * sales part entirely (consignment and all),
          but you're welcome to show up and bring your wares anyhow. All we ask is
          that you pay the $10 admission. Can't beat that!

          >> BTW, my name is Jeff and you attributed my quote regarding the tables to Jason

          Sorry. Brain-o. :)
        • Jeff Galinat
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2013
            On 5/14/2013 10:47 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            We canceled the * formal * sales part entirely (consignment and all),
            but you're welcome to show up and bring your wares anyhow. All we ask is
            that you pay the $10 admission. Can't beat that!

            Hi Evan,
              I didn't realize the consignment was cancelled, so thanks for pointing that out to me.  I will get a list together of the Vintage Computer items I have to sell & post it tomorrow and if anyone on the list wants any of it I will stop by the workshop after I leave the OMARC hamfest.  BTW, the reason I can't bring the 8" tables with me on Saturday is that they take up so much room in the vehicle, I won''t have room for my hamfest goods, tables & canopy.
            Regards,
            Jeff