Re: [midatlanticretro] Thursday / Help us set up for the workshop

  • Jeff Galinat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 4:17 AM
      On 5/13/2013 12:37 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Jeff J. and I will be at the museum Thursday, from about 10am until early evening, to set up tables and stuff for the workshop.

      Help is very welcome. Moving and setting up a large amount of tables is hard work and it's no fun at all.

      Hi Evan,
        I can help out on Thursday but only to about 4pm.  I also have 2 8 foot tables (brown particle board, melamine, steel construction) in very good condition that I would be bringing to donate to MARCH/Infoage.  These were discarded in like new condition by a neighbor that was moving and I hate to see useful items go to waste.  I also have a good sized hand truck/cart that can transport a few tables at a time.  I assume that the number listed in your signature is your cell phone?  I can call you when I get to the site so we can link up.
      Regards,
      Jeff Galinat