Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Head count for next weekend?

    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      > I exchanged emails with Tom H.

      Who?
    • hornbetw
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013

        > > I exchanged emails with Tom H.
        >
        > Who?

        Was Trenton that long ago? :) I'm going to try and be there on Sun.

        Tom
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2013
          >> Who?
          > Was Trenton that long ago?

          Oh, sorry. My brain-memory is fuzzy. :)
        • Alexey Toptygin
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 2013
            On Fri, 10 May 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

            It wasn't definite until this week, but I am coming up. I will try to
            finish the vector graphics unit I started on ?last year? at Dan Roganti's
            workshop. I'll probably bring some other stuff to hack on.

            Alexey