Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Repair Weekend - VAXstation 3100 PSU ?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 2:18 PM
      > Does anyone have a power supply for a VAXstation 3100 they want to part with ? I'll be bringing a unit with me that has a bad PSU. I have not opened it up to do any faultfinding on it and I'd prefer to do a component level repair anyway - but I'm posting a request on the off-chance that someone might have one looking for a home.

      At the least, you're welcome to borrow a 3100 from MARCH to use for
      diagnostic purposes.
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13 2:28 PM
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >At the least, you're welcome to borrow a 3100 from MARCH to use for
        >diagnostic purposes.

        Still, depends on the model.

      • David Comley
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13 5:31 PM
          Brian,

          Model 30. But actually - when I checked it just now it powered up ok but failed on the SCSI self test.

          Probably not a PSU error. So - request cancelled !

          -David

          On May 13, 2013, at 16:37, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <VAXman@...> wrote:

          David Comley <david_comley@...> writes:

          >Does anyone have a power supply for a VAXstation 3100 they want to part with ?
          >I'll be bringing a unit with me that has a bad PSU. I have not opened it up to
          >do any faultfinding on it and I'd prefer to do a component level repair anyway

          What model?