Re: Head count for next weekend?

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

      > I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jonathan

      "call me". send a private email that is. - Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013
        > I exchanged emails with Tom H.

        Who?
      • hornbetw
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2013

          > > I exchanged emails with Tom H.
          >
          > Who?

          Was Trenton that long ago? :) I'm going to try and be there on Sun.

          Tom
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 2013
            >> Who?
            > Was Trenton that long ago?

            Oh, sorry. My brain-memory is fuzzy. :)
          • Alexey Toptygin
            Message 5 of 16 , May 13, 2013
              On Fri, 10 May 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

              It wasn't definite until this week, but I am coming up. I will try to
              finish the vector graphics unit I started on ?last year? at Dan Roganti's
              workshop. I'll probably bring some other stuff to hack on.

              Alexey