Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Head count for next weekend?

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 16 , May 12, 2013
      I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?

      Thanks,
      Jonathan

      Message 2 of 16 , May 12, 2013
        Latest list:

        > - Me (Evan K.)
        > - Jeff J.
        > - Dan R.
        > - David C.
        > - David G.
        > - David R. (second day only)
        > - Matt W.
        > - Bill Deg.
        > - Corey
        > - Kelly
        > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
        > - Ian
        > - Vince
        > - Doug C.
        > - Alex B.
        > - Herb
        > - Jon
      • DougCrawford
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2013
          I exchanged emails with Tom H. and he indicated
          he is trying to come for the 2nd day.

          > Latest list:
          >
          > > - Me (Evan K.)
          > > - Jeff J.
          > > - Dan R.
          > > - David C.
          > > - David G.
          > > - David R. (second day only)
          > > - Matt W.
          > > - Bill Deg.
          > > - Corey
          > > - Kelly
          > > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
          > > - Ian
          > > - Vince
          > > - Doug C.
          > > - Alex B.
          > > - Herb
          > > - Jon

        • s100doctor
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 2013
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

            > I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Jonathan

            "call me". send a private email that is. - Herb Johnson
            Message 5 of 16 , May 13, 2013
              > I exchanged emails with Tom H.

              Who?
            • hornbetw
              Message 6 of 16 , May 13, 2013

                > > I exchanged emails with Tom H.
                >
                > Who?

                Was Trenton that long ago? :) I'm going to try and be there on Sun.

                Tom
                Message 7 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                  >> Who?
                  > Was Trenton that long ago?

                  Oh, sorry. My brain-memory is fuzzy. :)
                • Alexey Toptygin
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                    On Fri, 10 May 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                    > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

                    It wasn't definite until this week, but I am coming up. I will try to
                    finish the vector graphics unit I started on ?last year? at Dan Roganti's
                    workshop. I'll probably bring some other stuff to hack on.

                    Alexey