Re: Swap THread

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2013
      I need to repair a tektronix 475 portable oscilloscope. Anyone have one with a good CRT to offer, to bring to Infoage next weekend? Or ship...? This one was sold to me with a physically damaged CRT.

      herb
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2013
        Herb,
        As a side note,  I'm pretty sure you are looking for Tektronix part number 154-0677-10

        Martin

        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2013
          On 05/12/2013 03:56 PM, s100doctor wrote:
          > I need to repair a tektronix 475 portable oscilloscope. Anyone have one
          > with a good CRT to offer, to bring to Infoage next weekend? Or ship...?
          > This one was sold to me with a physically damaged CRT.

          I have a 465 that's in very bad shape, really physically beat up. (no, I
          didn't do it!) It's yours if you want it. I doubt I'll be able to make it
          next weekend, but I'm still holding out some sort of hope.

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ