Re: Swap THread

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2013

      > > I have TRS-80 model III parts.
      > > An HP 98xx (forget the exact model).
      > > A couple of clone XTs.
      > >

      > > and for the OTish crowd:
      > > A complete PS/2 Model 30 of some ilk.
      > > I have shelves full of various disk drives from floppy drives up to 50 GB
      > SCSI drives if anyone needs them. IDE drives from 100MEG to 40Gig.
      > >
      > > Kelly

      Bill Degnan reposted this remark by "Kelly" so I don't know the details. I have need for SCSI hard drives in quantity, so "Kelly" please contact me with specifics care of my "retrotechnology.com" Web pages. Even a few hundred MB is fine. "Apple" brand prefered. Power them up and see if they don't sound like a jet engine taking off. SCSI-1, 4-inch wide please. But contact me to know what I'm looking for,. this is not the forum for such details.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com

      Herb
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2013
        I need to repair a tektronix 475 portable oscilloscope. Anyone have one with a good CRT to offer, to bring to Infoage next weekend? Or ship...? This one was sold to me with a physically damaged CRT.

        herb
      • Martin A Flynn
        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2013
          Herb,
          As a side note,  I'm pretty sure you are looking for Tektronix part number 154-0677-10

          Martin

          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2013
            On 05/12/2013 03:56 PM, s100doctor wrote:
            > I need to repair a tektronix 475 portable oscilloscope. Anyone have one
            > with a good CRT to offer, to bring to Infoage next weekend? Or ship...?
            > This one was sold to me with a physically damaged CRT.

            I have a 465 that's in very bad shape, really physically beat up. (no, I
            didn't do it!) It's yours if you want it. I doubt I'll be able to make it
            next weekend, but I'm still holding out some sort of hope.

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ