New to List

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 7:51 AM
      Hi Folks,
      Quick note to introduce myself.  I'm Martin Flynn, One of the InfoAge Volunteers, also a member of OMARC.

      Started with an S-100 system, moved to Z-80 CP/M, then then UNIX on 3B2 machines.   Professionally, I manage an enterprise communications system with ~2500 endpoints spread across  3 sites in NJ.

      If the MARCH team need a way to attach IDC and ribbon connectors, I have a 3M 3640 press.   You might have to buy the specific adapters for DEC connectors, however I do have the tooling for SCSI.

      If you think it would be a useful addition to the workshop,  I can drop it off with Dan at IXR.   The manual is attached.

      Martin