ESRI

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
      > Bob;
      > The other company was named "Electronics Research
      > Associates" or something close to it. I just thought of it
      > after I sent you the first reply.
      > Ray

      Not it I think, but there was a New Jersey company that made computing
      *toys*, popular in the 1960's, called "Education Science Research
      Incorporated" that I would like to find information on.

      John A.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
        ESR was the DigiComp company.  They made other things but the DigiComp was the most famous.  There's a whole Yahoo group devoted to it at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/friendsofdigicomp/ ... in fact a DigiComp replica kit was the main subject of the last issue of my newsletter (it's currently on the homepage at www.technologyrewind.com) -- the guy who is an ESR expert lives right here in central NJ.  I can put you in contact with him off-list.