Re: [midatlanticretro] Swap Thread

    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2013
      On 05/11/2013 06:50 AM, Mr Ian Primus wrote:
      > I'm doing some thinning of the herd and intend to bring some RL02 drives.
      > Anyone interested? Let me know - these are heavy. Heh.

      RL02s? Heavy??

      Name one other 14"-platter removable drive that a single person can lift
      and move around. ;) (RL01 doesn't count! ;))

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12, 2013

        > > I have TRS-80 model III parts.
        > > An HP 98xx (forget the exact model).
        > > A couple of clone XTs.
        > >

        > > and for the OTish crowd:
        > > A complete PS/2 Model 30 of some ilk.
        > > I have shelves full of various disk drives from floppy drives up to 50 GB
        > SCSI drives if anyone needs them. IDE drives from 100MEG to 40Gig.
        > >
        > > Kelly

        Bill Degnan reposted this remark by "Kelly" so I don't know the details. I have need for SCSI hard drives in quantity, so "Kelly" please contact me with specifics care of my "retrotechnology.com" Web pages. Even a few hundred MB is fine. "Apple" brand prefered. Power them up and see if they don't sound like a jet engine taking off. SCSI-1, 4-inch wide please. But contact me to know what I'm looking for,. this is not the forum for such details.

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com

        Herb
      • s100doctor
        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2013
          I need to repair a tektronix 475 portable oscilloscope. Anyone have one with a good CRT to offer, to bring to Infoage next weekend? Or ship...? This one was sold to me with a physically damaged CRT.

          herb
        • Martin A Flynn
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2013
            Herb,
            As a side note,  I'm pretty sure you are looking for Tektronix part number 154-0677-10

            Martin

            Message 5 of 8 , May 12, 2013
              On 05/12/2013 03:56 PM, s100doctor wrote:
              > I need to repair a tektronix 475 portable oscilloscope. Anyone have one
              > with a good CRT to offer, to bring to Infoage next weekend? Or ship...?
              > This one was sold to me with a physically damaged CRT.

              I have a 465 that's in very bad shape, really physically beat up. (no, I
              didn't do it!) It's yours if you want it. I doubt I'll be able to make it
              next weekend, but I'm still holding out some sort of hope.

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ