Re: [midatlanticretro] Head count for next weekend?

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 16 , May 11, 2013
      I'm planning on attending.

      -Ian
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 16 , May 12, 2013

        > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?
        > (add your name to the list...)

        Looks like I Herb Johnson will be there in some capacity. I may bring items to sell and want to buy. People are welcome to contact me about items of interest either way, via retrotechnology.com.

        But it's likely I will take advantage of David Gesswein et al and I'll bring my PDP-8/F and an acquired 8/E chassis and backplane - if there's any bench-space room left for one of those. But I won't likely do more than mechanical/cleaning work so my needs could be modest.

        I'll see what people post as "needed" or "could bring" and respond accordingly.

        Herb Johnson
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 16 , May 12, 2013
          I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?

          Thanks,
          Jonathan

          Message 4 of 16 , May 12, 2013
            Latest list:

            > - Me (Evan K.)
            > - Jeff J.
            > - Dan R.
            > - David C.
            > - David G.
            > - David R. (second day only)
            > - Matt W.
            > - Bill Deg.
            > - Corey
            > - Kelly
            > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
            > - Ian
            > - Vince
            > - Doug C.
            > - Alex B.
            > - Herb
            > - Jon
          • DougCrawford
            Message 5 of 16 , May 13, 2013
              I exchanged emails with Tom H. and he indicated
              he is trying to come for the 2nd day.

              > Latest list:
              >
              > > - Me (Evan K.)
              > > - Jeff J.
              > > - Dan R.
              > > - David C.
              > > - David G.
              > > - David R. (second day only)
              > > - Matt W.
              > > - Bill Deg.
              > > - Corey
              > > - Kelly
              > > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
              > > - Ian
              > > - Vince
              > > - Doug C.
              > > - Alex B.
              > > - Herb
              > > - Jon

            • s100doctor
              Message 6 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

                > I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Jonathan

                "call me". send a private email that is. - Herb Johnson
                Message 7 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                  > I exchanged emails with Tom H.

                  Who?
                • hornbetw
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 13, 2013

                    > > I exchanged emails with Tom H.
                    >
                    > Who?

                    Was Trenton that long ago? :) I'm going to try and be there on Sun.

                    Tom
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                      >> Who?
                      > Was Trenton that long ago?

                      Oh, sorry. My brain-memory is fuzzy. :)
                    • Alexey Toptygin
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                        On Fri, 10 May 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                        > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

                        It wasn't definite until this week, but I am coming up. I will try to
                        finish the vector graphics unit I started on ?last year? at Dan Roganti's
                        workshop. I'll probably bring some other stuff to hack on.

                        Alexey