Re: [midatlanticretro] Head count for next weekend?

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 16 , May 10, 2013
      So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

      - Me (Evan K.)
      - Jeff J.
      - Dan R.
      - David C.
      - David G.
      - David R. (second day only)
      - Matt W.
      - Bill Deg.
      - Corey
      - Kelly

      <winmail.dat>
    • DougCrawford
      Message 2 of 16 , May 10, 2013
        - Doug C.

        > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?
        >
        > - Me (Evan K.)
        > - Jeff J.
        > - Dan R.
        > - David C.
        > - David G.
        > - Matt W.
        > - Bill Deg.
        > - Corey
        >

        > (add your name to the list...)

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 16 , May 10, 2013
          - Me (Evan K.)
          - Jeff J.
          - Dan R.
          - David C.
          - David G.
          - David R. (second day only)
          - Matt W.
          - Bill Deg.
          - Corey
          - Kelly
          - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
        • Evan Koblentz
          Message 4 of 16 , May 10, 2013
            Latest list:

            > - Me (Evan K.)
            > - Jeff J.
            > - Dan R.
            > - David C.
            > - David G.
            > - David R. (second day only)
            > - Matt W.
            > - Bill Deg.
            > - Corey
            > - Kelly
            > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
            > - Alex B.
          • Mr Ian Primus
            Message 5 of 16 , May 11, 2013
              I'm planning on attending.

              -Ian
            • s100doctor
              Message 6 of 16 , May 12, 2013

                > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?
                > (add your name to the list...)

                Looks like I Herb Johnson will be there in some capacity. I may bring items to sell and want to buy. People are welcome to contact me about items of interest either way, via retrotechnology.com.

                But it's likely I will take advantage of David Gesswein et al and I'll bring my PDP-8/F and an acquired 8/E chassis and backplane - if there's any bench-space room left for one of those. But I won't likely do more than mechanical/cleaning work so my needs could be modest.

                I'll see what people post as "needed" or "could bring" and respond accordingly.

                Herb Johnson
              • Systems Glitch
                Message 7 of 16 , May 12, 2013
                  I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?

                  Thanks,
                  Jonathan

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 12, 2013
                    Latest list:

                    > - Me (Evan K.)
                    > - Jeff J.
                    > - Dan R.
                    > - David C.
                    > - David G.
                    > - David R. (second day only)
                    > - Matt W.
                    > - Bill Deg.
                    > - Corey
                    > - Kelly
                    > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
                    > - Ian
                    > - Vince
                    > - Doug C.
                    > - Alex B.
                    > - Herb
                    > - Jon
                  • DougCrawford
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                      I exchanged emails with Tom H. and he indicated
                      he is trying to come for the 2nd day.

                      > Latest list:
                      >
                      > > - Me (Evan K.)
                      > > - Jeff J.
                      > > - Dan R.
                      > > - David C.
                      > > - David G.
                      > > - David R. (second day only)
                      > > - Matt W.
                      > > - Bill Deg.
                      > > - Corey
                      > > - Kelly
                      > > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
                      > > - Ian
                      > > - Vince
                      > > - Doug C.
                      > > - Alex B.
                      > > - Herb
                      > > - Jon

                    • s100doctor
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

                        > I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?
                        >
                        > Thanks,
                        > Jonathan

                        "call me". send a private email that is. - Herb Johnson
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                          > I exchanged emails with Tom H.

                          Who?
                        • hornbetw
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 13, 2013

                            > > I exchanged emails with Tom H.
                            >
                            > Who?

                            Was Trenton that long ago? :) I'm going to try and be there on Sun.

                            Tom
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                              >> Who?
                              > Was Trenton that long ago?

                              Oh, sorry. My brain-memory is fuzzy. :)
                            • Alexey Toptygin
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                                On Fri, 10 May 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                                > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

                                It wasn't definite until this week, but I am coming up. I will try to
                                finish the vector graphics unit I started on ?last year? at Dan Roganti's
                                workshop. I'll probably bring some other stuff to hack on.

                                Alexey