RE: [midatlanticretro] Head count for next weekend?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 16 , May 10, 2013
      So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

      - Me (Evan K.)
      - Jeff J.
      - Dan R.
      - David C.
      - David G.
      - Matt W.
      - Bill Deg.
      - Corey
      - Kelly
    • David Riley
      Message 2 of 16 , May 10, 2013
        So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

        - Me (Evan K.)
        - Jeff J.
        - Dan R.
        - David C.
        - David G.
        - David R. (second day only)
        - Matt W.
        - Bill Deg.
        - Corey
        - Kelly

        <winmail.dat>
      • DougCrawford
        Message 3 of 16 , May 10, 2013
          - Doug C.

          > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?
          >
          > - Me (Evan K.)
          > - Jeff J.
          > - Dan R.
          > - David C.
          > - David G.
          > - Matt W.
          > - Bill Deg.
          > - Corey
          >

          > (add your name to the list...)

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 16 , May 10, 2013
            - Me (Evan K.)
            - Jeff J.
            - Dan R.
            - David C.
            - David G.
            - David R. (second day only)
            - Matt W.
            - Bill Deg.
            - Corey
            - Kelly
            - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
          • Evan Koblentz
            Message 5 of 16 , May 10, 2013
              Latest list:

              > - Me (Evan K.)
              > - Jeff J.
              > - Dan R.
              > - David C.
              > - David G.
              > - David R. (second day only)
              > - Matt W.
              > - Bill Deg.
              > - Corey
              > - Kelly
              > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
              > - Alex B.
            • Mr Ian Primus
              Message 6 of 16 , May 11, 2013
                I'm planning on attending.

                -Ian
              • s100doctor
                Message 7 of 16 , May 12, 2013

                  > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?
                  > (add your name to the list...)

                  Looks like I Herb Johnson will be there in some capacity. I may bring items to sell and want to buy. People are welcome to contact me about items of interest either way, via retrotechnology.com.

                  But it's likely I will take advantage of David Gesswein et al and I'll bring my PDP-8/F and an acquired 8/E chassis and backplane - if there's any bench-space room left for one of those. But I won't likely do more than mechanical/cleaning work so my needs could be modest.

                  I'll see what people post as "needed" or "could bring" and respond accordingly.

                  Herb Johnson
                • Systems Glitch
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 12, 2013
                    I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?

                    Thanks,
                    Jonathan

                    Message 9 of 16 , May 12, 2013
                      Latest list:

                      > - Me (Evan K.)
                      > - Jeff J.
                      > - Dan R.
                      > - David C.
                      > - David G.
                      > - David R. (second day only)
                      > - Matt W.
                      > - Bill Deg.
                      > - Corey
                      > - Kelly
                      > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
                      > - Ian
                      > - Vince
                      > - Doug C.
                      > - Alex B.
                      > - Herb
                      > - Jon
                    • DougCrawford
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                        I exchanged emails with Tom H. and he indicated
                        he is trying to come for the 2nd day.

                        > Latest list:
                        >
                        > > - Me (Evan K.)
                        > > - Jeff J.
                        > > - Dan R.
                        > > - David C.
                        > > - David G.
                        > > - David R. (second day only)
                        > > - Matt W.
                        > > - Bill Deg.
                        > > - Corey
                        > > - Kelly
                        > > - Jeff B. (Late Saturday and all day Sunday)
                        > > - Ian
                        > > - Vince
                        > > - Doug C.
                        > > - Alex B.
                        > > - Herb
                        > > - Jon

                      • s100doctor
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:

                          > I should be there. Anyone interested in the systems I offered up?
                          >
                          > Thanks,
                          > Jonathan

                          "call me". send a private email that is. - Herb Johnson
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                            > I exchanged emails with Tom H.

                            Who?
                          • hornbetw
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 13, 2013

                              > > I exchanged emails with Tom H.
                              >
                              > Who?

                              Was Trenton that long ago? :) I'm going to try and be there on Sun.

                              Tom
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                                >> Who?
                                > Was Trenton that long ago?

                                Oh, sorry. My brain-memory is fuzzy. :)
                              • Alexey Toptygin
                                Message 15 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                                  On Fri, 10 May 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                                  > So: who's definitely attending the repair workshop next weekend?

                                  It wasn't definite until this week, but I am coming up. I will try to
                                  finish the vector graphics unit I started on ?last year? at Dan Roganti's
                                  workshop. I'll probably bring some other stuff to hack on.

                                  Alexey