[midatlanticretro] Next weekend?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      I'm bringing excess stuff to trade/sell. No reasonable offer refused. I am not talking EBay prices here.

      I have TRS-80 model III parts.
      An HP 98xx (forget the exact model).
      A couple of clone XTs.

      and for the OTish crowd:
      A complete PS/2 Model 30 of some ilk.
      I have shelves full of various disk drives from floppy drives up to 50 GB SCSI drives if anyone needs them. IDE drives from 100MEG to 40Gig.

      Kelly

      PS: What time do we start?
      PPS: Anyone looking for anything special? I have a lot of stuff I have to
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        > PS: What time do we start?

        Noonish on May 18.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2013
          >> PS: What time do we start?
          >
          > Noonish on May 18.

          Make that 10am. Or whenever people show up.
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2013
            On 05/10/2013 01:28 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
            > I'm bringing excess stuff to trade/sell. No reasonable offer refused. I am not talking EBay prices here.
            >
            > I have TRS-80 model III parts.
            > An HP 98xx (forget the exact model).

            Can you find out what model this is? I'm looking for some of that
            hardware, specifically a 9836. I likely won't be there this weekend though,
            the way things are looking now.

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ