Motel rooms for May 18/19 event

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 3:57 PM
      The manager of Motel 38 called. He said there are two double-occupancy rooms left.

      Dan R. and David G. -- your rooms are all set, as is mine (second bed in my room is up for grabs so I can save $$).

      People can crash in the event room at InfoAge, but there probably won't be power overnight; there's no shower (cottage is off-limits); and I don't even know if the toilets work once they turn off the generator at night.