Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , May 5, 2013
      Jeff B. and I worked in the storage warehouse from about 11am to 6:30pm today. We spent most of that time sorting through countless boxes of miscellaneous "stuff" and organizing one-off items that don't require their own shelving units. It is tedious work vs. just putting a dozen computers of the same brand/model in one place, but it's also a sign that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel ... and it's not an oncoming train! :)

      Back at it next Sunday...
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.