Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , May 5, 2013
      Jeff B. and I worked in the storage warehouse from about 11am to 6:30pm today. We spent most of that time sorting through countless boxes of miscellaneous "stuff" and organizing one-off items that don't require their own shelving units. It is tedious work vs. just putting a dozen computers of the same brand/model in one place, but it's also a sign that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel ... and it's not an oncoming train! :)

      Back at it next Sunday...
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.