Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone coming to the May event have a mm5204 eprom programmer

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2013
      Do you want a real SOLOS mask ROM too? I've got one, but no SOL-20.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan

      On Sat, 04 May 2013 20:32:03 -0000
      corey986 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > I haven't built mine yet (I have too many projects right not to build it so it will sit for a while), but I apparently have a "modified" version of the Sol-20 Solos on my personality module that used the "TERM" command space for something else. I want to use my Sol-20 as a current loop terminal, so I'd like to program the 4 EPROMs with a stock version of solos from the Sol-20.org site.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Corey

    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2013
        Systems Glitch wrote:

        > Do you want a real SOLOS mask ROM too? I've got one, but no SOL-20.

        You don't happen to have a CUTTER mask ROM by any chance? I would
        really like to get one of those to complete my Subsystem B:

        http://rwebs.net/micros/proctech/ssbfront.htm

        I have a 2716 with CUTTER on the GPM right now.

        Bill S.
      • corey986
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2013
          That would be Awesome!!!!!