May Event....Re: [midatlanticretro] Unibus or Q-Bus Systems?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2013
      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      always?  oops. I guess so.

      Are you coming to InfoAge for the open house Dave?  A Dan/Dave Pittsburgh
      caravan?

      I'm gonna make it.
      I could use a road trip right now

      Dan

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2013
        > > Are you coming to InfoAge for the open house Dave? A Dan/Dave
        Pittsburgh
        > > caravan?
        > >

        > I'm gonna make it.
        > I could use a road trip right now
        >
        > Dan

        Great!
        bd
      • Matt Patoray
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2013

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 4, 2013, at 10:56 PM, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > > Are you coming to InfoAge for the open house Dave? A Dan/Dave
          Pittsburgh
          > > caravan?
          > >

          > I'm gonna make it.
          > I could use a road trip right now
          >
          > Dan

          Great!
          bd

          I would like to go, but I'll will be in Columbus providing webcast coverage via youstream,for the Early Television Convention.