re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone coming to the May event have a mm5204 eprom programmer

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 2:42 PM
      -------- Original Message --------

      so it will sit for a while), but I apparently have a "modified" version of
      the Sol-20 Solos on my personality module that used the "TERM" command
      space for something else. I want to use my Sol-20 as a current loop
      terminal, so I'd like to program the 4 EPROMs with a stock version of solos
      from the Sol-20.org site.

      > Thanks,
      > Corey

      You may know that personality modules also came in 2708 a flavor. Find a
      module that has this mod that way you can use the much more common 2708
      programmers.

      Bill
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 5:21 PM
        Do you want a real SOLOS mask ROM too? I've got one, but no SOL-20.

        Thanks,
        Jonathan

        On Sat, 04 May 2013 20:32:03 -0000
        corey986 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > I haven't built mine yet (I have too many projects right not to build it so it will sit for a while), but I apparently have a "modified" version of the Sol-20 Solos on my personality module that used the "TERM" command space for something else. I want to use my Sol-20 as a current loop terminal, so I'd like to program the 4 EPROMs with a stock version of solos from the Sol-20.org site.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Corey

      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 5:34 PM
          Systems Glitch wrote:

          > Do you want a real SOLOS mask ROM too? I've got one, but no SOL-20.

          You don't happen to have a CUTTER mask ROM by any chance? I would
          really like to get one of those to complete my Subsystem B:

          http://rwebs.net/micros/proctech/ssbfront.htm

          I have a 2716 with CUTTER on the GPM right now.

          Bill S.
        • corey986
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 6:03 PM
            That would be Awesome!!!!!