Anyone coming to the May event have a mm5204 eprom programmer

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 1:32 PM
      I haven't built mine yet (I have too many projects right not to build it so it will sit for a while), but I apparently have a "modified" version of the Sol-20 Solos on my personality module that used the "TERM" command space for something else. I want to use my Sol-20 as a current loop terminal, so I'd like to program the 4 EPROMs with a stock version of solos from the Sol-20.org site.

      Thanks,
      Corey
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 2:42 PM
        > I haven't built mine yet (I have too many projects right not to build it
        so it will sit for a while), but I apparently have a "modified" version of
        the Sol-20 Solos on my personality module that used the "TERM" command
        space for something else. I want to use my Sol-20 as a current loop
        terminal, so I'd like to program the 4 EPROMs with a stock version of solos
        from the Sol-20.org site.

        > Thanks,
        > Corey

        You may know that personality modules also came in 2708 a flavor. Find a
        module that has this mod that way you can use the much more common 2708
        programmers.

        Bill
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 5:21 PM
          Do you want a real SOLOS mask ROM too? I've got one, but no SOL-20.

          Thanks,
          Jonathan

          On Sat, 04 May 2013 20:32:03 -0000
          corey986 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > I haven't built mine yet (I have too many projects right not to build it so it will sit for a while), but I apparently have a "modified" version of the Sol-20 Solos on my personality module that used the "TERM" command space for something else. I want to use my Sol-20 as a current loop terminal, so I'd like to program the 4 EPROMs with a stock version of solos from the Sol-20.org site.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Corey

        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 5:34 PM
            Systems Glitch wrote:

            > Do you want a real SOLOS mask ROM too? I've got one, but no SOL-20.

            You don't happen to have a CUTTER mask ROM by any chance? I would
            really like to get one of those to complete my Subsystem B:

            http://rwebs.net/micros/proctech/ssbfront.htm

            I have a 2716 with CUTTER on the GPM right now.

            Bill S.
          • corey986
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4 6:03 PM
              That would be Awesome!!!!!