RE: [midatlanticretro] Unibus or Q-Bus Systems?

  • Vince Fleming
    Message 1 of 42 , May 3, 2013
      They were really popular with managers at Bell Labs and other areas of AT&T - I remember my manager at AT&T International had one around 1997, too. Many managers had them.

      It would be typical that AT&T would design something and they be the only ones that ever bought them. :)

      Message 42 of 42 , May 3, 2013
        On 05/03/2013 08:05 PM, Vince Fleming wrote:
        > They were really popular with managers at Bell Labs and other areas of
        > AT&T - I remember my manager at AT&T International had one around 1997,
        > too. Many managers had them.

        I don't blame them! Great stuff.

        > It would be typical that AT&T would design something and they be the only
        > ones that ever bought them. :)

        That's actually a reasonable business model for a company the size of AT&T. ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ