Re: [midatlanticretro] Craigslist listing for SUN fans

  • Cory Smelosky
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2013
      On Fri, 3 May 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

      >> Are they as abundant as pentium 4 systems though?
      >
      > In my world, they are far more common. In the general pedestrian
      > world, not so much.

      Understandable. You have about ten of everything. ;)

      >>> Not even close.
      >>
      >> I hope the pentium 4 never becomes vintage...
      >
      > It will, in another twenty years.

      I will skip collecting them. I don't collect x86 stuff post-PII

      > But it will never, ever have "class".

      Thankfully. I've heard of murderers with more class than a pentium 4
      system. ;)

      > -Dave
      >
      > --
      > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      > New Kensington, PA

      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff
      http://gimme-sympathy.org Experiments
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2013

        > I hope the pentium 4 never becomes vintage...

        Drum roll please....