Re: [midatlanticretro] Unibus or Q-Bus Systems?

  • tedheadster
    Message 1 of 42 , May 3, 2013
      Dave,
        yeah I remember basically how to do that with a tape. But how to do it to a MSCP disk? It would be akin to Unix's 'dd" command. Now THAT'S what I really need under VMS.....

      - Matthew

      Message 42 of 42 , May 3, 2013
        On 05/03/2013 08:05 PM, Vince Fleming wrote:
        > They were really popular with managers at Bell Labs and other areas of
        > AT&T - I remember my manager at AT&T International had one around 1997,
        > too. Many managers had them.

        I don't blame them! Great stuff.

        > It would be typical that AT&T would design something and they be the only
        > ones that ever bought them. :)

        That's actually a reasonable business model for a company the size of AT&T. ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ