Re: [midatlanticretro] 11/20+40 projects

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2013
      -------- Original Message --------

      kids say, but Deg. said he didn't get the correct results when attempting
      to toggle the front panel. Bill, can you elaborate?

      Not true - it was able to save memory and recall it. The issue is that
      front panel tricks that I can do on the 11/40 do not match the 11/20, need
      to write a new chase the lights program that will work on the 11/20. It
      seems like it's very close to operational. A thorough testing is needed.
      We did not want to push it, the system has not been fully tested
      electrically. We should not power on again without a more thorough
      checkout first, per the manual.

      > >> We can get Unix versions 5/6/7 going on it if we have working
      peripherals such as a disk and console.

      > I doubt it's anywhere near ready for that.

      Maybe 5, why not. I have an extra manual (ATT version) if anyone wants
      one.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013
        >> Not true - it was able to save memory and recall it.

        Oh -- good!!

        I will do the foam during the workshop.