Update: Kagan artifacts

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2013
      The executor of Claude's estate contacted me about two more artifacts.

      One is the Intel dev board -- still missing the plug-in module. That will go to our museum.

      The other is a KSR 37. It appears to be in "barn" condition, based on cameraphone pictures, so MARCH politely declined. However, the executor says he can drop it off almost anywhere on the east coast -- within the next few days. If anyone's interested in saving this, then contact me privately.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2013
        I am going to pass this on to greenkeys list.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2013
          I had permission to offer to MARCHins; not to others.

          I am going to pass this on to greenkeys list.

          > The executor of Claude's estate contacted me about two more artifacts.
          >
          > One is the Intel dev board -- still missing the plug-in module. That will
          go to our museum.

          > The other is a KSR 37. It appears to be in "barn" condition, based on
          cameraphone pictures, so MARCH politely declined. However, the executor
          says he can drop it off almost anywhere on the east coast -- within the
          next few days. If anyone's interested in saving this, then contact me
          privately.

        • s100doctor
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2013

            > The executor of Claude's estate contacted me about two more artifacts.
            >
            > One is the Intel dev board -- still missing the plug-in module. That will go to our museum.

            Can you be more specific about what this board is?

            herb johnson
            retrotechnology.com