Re: MacOS Portability between Mac Product Lines

  • macmothership
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 1:44 PM
      Dave,

      Download Mactracker here:
      http://www.mactracker.ca/

      "Mactracker provides detailed information on every Apple, Motorola, PowerComputing, and
      UMAX Mac OS computer ever made, including items such as processor speed, memory,
      optical drives, graphic cards, supported Mac OS versions, and expansion options. Also
      included is information on Apple mice, keyboards, displays, printers, scanners, digital
      cameras, iPod, AirPort Base Stations, Newtons, and Mac OS versions."

      -Jim