Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Anyone have a source for 5 1/4 hard sector floppy disks

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30 7:49 PM
      On 04/30/2013 10:47 PM, telmnstr@... wrote:
      >> Thanks, I grabbed four boxes of 10 from them. That should last me a bit.
      >
      > 5.25" ? How expensive are they? I have a Northstar disk controller in an
      > IMSAI 8080 and was fearing that I'd need to shift to a new controller.
      >
      > I actually want one of the CF card / SD card controllers but never got a
      > response from the people that make them.

      You can always use one of the punches with soft-sectored media. Dwight
      Elvey made the last batch, I think. They're really well-made.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30 8:39 PM
        > I actually want one of the CF card / SD card controllers but never got a
        > response from the people that make them.

        Andrew Lynch has more of the S-100 IDE boards currently. Check their Google Group.

        Thanks,
        Jonathan
      • telmnstr
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2013
          > Andrew Lynch has more of the S-100 IDE boards currently. Check their Google Group.
          > Thanks,
          > Jonathan

          What's the name of the Google Plus group? That thing is such a pain to
          navigate :-)
        • J. Alexander Jacocks
          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 2013
            On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 7:48 PM, <telmnstr@...> wrote:

            > Andrew Lynch has more of the S-100 IDE boards currently. Check their Google Group.
            > Thanks,
            > Jonathan

            What's the name of the Google Plus group? That thing is such a pain to
            navigate :-)

            The group is called N8VEM (http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/4200908/FrontPage).  I'm a member, there.

            Good luck!
            - Alex