Byt-8 Manuals, Information Available

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      All,

      I recently picked up an incomplete set of Byte Shop Byt-8 manuals, which I've scanned and made available online:

      http://filedump.glitchwrks.com/manuals/s100/byt_8/

      I have a number of tabloid-sized foldout schematics for the front panel board and the MPU, which I'll upload once I get them scanned.

      Apparently the Byt-8 was used with a Bell and Howell instructional set called "The Electronic Acorn," as reflected in one of the documents (acorn_checkout.pdf). This included the Byt-8 chassis with front panel, MPU and a 1/2 Kilobyte RAM card. Anyone have information on the RAM card and/or one they want to sell/trade?

      Thanks,
      Jonathan