I like this design and think MARCH should use this

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 9:37 AM
      One of the photos showed a time line.

      http://i.imgur.com/MsHEFgJh.jpg

      I think this would look great in the hallway in the museum if InfoAge would allow it.

      Same here:

      http://i.imgur.com/QjvvC8Yh.jpg

      The use of wall space to display information I think is great.

      There is a lot of wall space in the hall that I think would be perfect for displays like these.

      You don't need to put originals (out of fear of theft), but the use of wall space I think would be great to offer information for visitors.

      There are a lot of great design ideas from that show that I believe should be incorporated into the museums and the VCF show.

      I really wish I could have gotten the time off to go.