LINC 8 on Ebay

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      Anyone going for the LINC 8 on Ebay? It's near my home...thoughts? If
      anyone here is planning on bidding and would like to discuss having me
      picking up and processing for shipping safely, let me know. I'd like to
      take photos of this machine.
      Bill
    • Tony Eros
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
        Bill -

        Wow -- any idea who ended up buying it?  Seriously cool!!

        -- Tony

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 4:23 AM
          Tony