Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Apr 28 3:34 PM
      Steve A. helped me in the warehouse today. We sorted HP equipment (long overdue), hard drives (CDC, Prime, etc.), and all kinds of miscellaneous boxes. Only a few museum visitors today.

      Fred says the Sandy relief volunteers aren't moving in until July, but will start setting up next week.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.