Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Apr 28, 2013
      Steve A. helped me in the warehouse today. We sorted HP equipment (long overdue), hard drives (CDC, Prime, etc.), and all kinds of miscellaneous boxes. Only a few museum visitors today.

      Fred says the Sandy relief volunteers aren't moving in until July, but will start setting up next week.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10 2:24 PM
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.