Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Apr 28, 2013
      Steve A. helped me in the warehouse today. We sorted HP equipment (long overdue), hard drives (CDC, Prime, etc.), and all kinds of miscellaneous boxes. Only a few museum visitors today.

      Fred says the Sandy relief volunteers aren't moving in until July, but will start setting up next week.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.