Re: [midatlanticretro] More tandy/radio shack stuff available in Ashburn VA

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      On Sun, 28 Apr 2013, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

      > 5 and 15 meg external hard drives.
      > Dual floppy 6000
      > One of the pc clone all in ones (EX or HX).
      > Model 4
      >
      > The model 4d and the Iigs are gone.
      >
      > See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94337817@N02/
      >
      > If interested, contact Kim:
      > ktoone@...

      You left a 15MB hard drive???? :-)

      How are her asking prices?

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
        Mike Loewen wrote:
        > On Sun, 28 Apr 2013, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
        >> 5 and 15 meg external hard drives.
        >> Dual floppy 6000
        >> One of the pc clone all in ones (EX or HX).
        >> Model 4
        >>
        >> The model 4d and the Iigs are gone.
        >>
        >> See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94337817@N02/
        >>
        >> If interested, contact Kim:
        >> ktoone@...
        >
        > You left a 15MB hard drive???? :-)
        >
        > How are her asking prices?
        Someone else was doing the pick up for me. I had to be selective,
        specific and not greedy. I have a shelf full of the external hard
        drives. Most need work. I suspect these do to.

        Prices are reasonable. I was able to get two model 4d computers for $125
        (plus what I owe for the favor).

        Kelly