More tandy/radio shack stuff available in Ashburn VA

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 1:48 PM
      5 and 15 meg external hard drives.
      Dual floppy 6000
      One of the pc clone all in ones (EX or HX).
      Model 4

      The model 4d and the Iigs are gone.

      See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94337817@N02/

      If interested, contact Kim:
      ktoone@...

      Kelly
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 2:09 PM
        On Sun, 28 Apr 2013, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

        > 5 and 15 meg external hard drives.
        > Dual floppy 6000
        > One of the pc clone all in ones (EX or HX).
        > Model 4
        >
        > The model 4d and the Iigs are gone.
        >
        > See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94337817@N02/
        >
        > If interested, contact Kim:
        > ktoone@...

        You left a 15MB hard drive???? :-)

        How are her asking prices?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Kelly D. Leavitt
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 4:32 PM
          Mike Loewen wrote:
          > On Sun, 28 Apr 2013, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
          >> 5 and 15 meg external hard drives.
          >> Dual floppy 6000
          >> One of the pc clone all in ones (EX or HX).
          >> Model 4
          >>
          >> The model 4d and the Iigs are gone.
          >>
          >> See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94337817@N02/
          >>
          >> If interested, contact Kim:
          >> ktoone@...
          >
          > You left a 15MB hard drive???? :-)
          >
          > How are her asking prices?
          Someone else was doing the pick up for me. I had to be selective,
          specific and not greedy. I have a shelf full of the external hard
          drives. Most need work. I suspect these do to.

          Prices are reasonable. I was able to get two model 4d computers for $125
          (plus what I owe for the favor).

          Kelly