Change to May event -- important

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Everyone,

      We decided to cancel the consignment part of the May event and just have our repair workshop instead.

      The difference vs. past workshops is it'll be open to the public. I will be the gatekeeper in case outsiders bring anything off-topic, and people will be required to stay and * learn * how to repair stuff -- we won't just be free repairmen.

      Everyone, us included, will put in $10/person, flat fee, kids excluded.

      You're all still welcome/encourage to buy/sell/swap but not in any formal way.