Help this Sunday?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 9:54 PM
      I need a museum warehouse helper this Sunday. The Jeff(s) are both unavailable and I can't do much alone.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 10:05 PM
        On 04/27/2013 12:54 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > I need a museum warehouse helper this Sunday. The Jeff(s) are both
        > unavailable and I can't do much alone.

        [bites tongue]

        --
        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27 3:20 AM
          >>> The Jeff(s) are both unavailable and I can't do much alone.

          >> [bites tongue]

          With all that free time, I could master eight computers!

          What's so funny? :)
        • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27 3:27 AM
            Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

            >On 04/27/2013 12:54 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >> I need a museum warehouse helper this Sunday. The Jeff(s) are both
            >> unavailable and I can't do much alone.
            >
            > [bites tongue]

            LOL. Yeah, there's a Woody Allen quote that comes to mind but, to keep the
            list PG, I'll refrain.