Re: [midatlanticretro] Public apology to Mike L.

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
      On 4/26/2013 4:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Guys,

      I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

      Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
      member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

      http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg

      _

      The not-so-scary Evan Bane! :p

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
        On 04/26/2013 04:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

        I'd be rather surprised if anyone here was quite THAT uppity. ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ