Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH shirts?

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
      As the alien in the Catina said to Han and Chewie ... "Solo". Which rhymes
      with polo. I have way too many black t-shirts.

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
        On 4/26/2013 4:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        Guys,

        I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

        Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
        member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg

        _

        The not-so-scary Evan Bane! :p

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
          On 04/26/2013 04:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

          I'd be rather surprised if anyone here was quite THAT uppity. ;)

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ