Public apology to Mike L.

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
      Guys,

      I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

      Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
      member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

      http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
        As the alien in the Catina said to Han and Chewie ... "Solo". Which rhymes
        with polo. I have way too many black t-shirts.

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
          On 4/26/2013 4:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          Guys,

          I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

          Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
          member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

          http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg

          _

          The not-so-scary Evan Bane! :p

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
            On 04/26/2013 04:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

            I'd be rather surprised if anyone here was quite THAT uppity. ;)

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ