Re: [midatlanticretro] RCA MicroKit info -- hey Bill Degnan!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
      > Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society newsletter,
      > page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!
      >
      > http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf

      And ... here's the "IEEE Computer" article cited in the ACS article:
      http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/1974/08/020031-abs.html

      It costs $19 for the download. I sense that IEEE members can get it
      cheaper or free. Lil' help...?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
        >> Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society newsletter,
        >> page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!
        >>
        >> http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf
        >
        > And ... here's the "IEEE Computer" article cited in the ACS article:
        > http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/1974/08/020031-abs.html
        >
        > It costs $19 for the download. I sense that IEEE members can get it
        > cheaper or free. Lil' help...?

        Doh! Herb already documented all this. :)

        http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/1802_dates.html
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
          > >> Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society
          newsletter,
          > >> page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!
          > >>
          > >> http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf
          > >
          > > And ... here's the "IEEE Computer" article cited in the ACS article:
          > > http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/1974/08/020031-abs.html
          > >
          > > It costs $19 for the download. I sense that IEEE members can get it
          > > cheaper or free. Lil' help...?
          > >

          > Doh! Herb already documented all this. :)
          >
          > http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/1802_dates.html

          Of course if you just read my blog post you would have seen that I already
          had this info, and more, if you click all the links. Note that Herb links
          to my page as well.

          bd