Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH shirts?

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
      Okay, popular vote indicates polo shirts.

      I will start working on that right away.
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
        Guys,

        I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

        Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
        member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
          As the alien in the Catina said to Han and Chewie ... "Solo". Which rhymes
          with polo. I have way too many black t-shirts.

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
            On 4/26/2013 4:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            Guys,

            I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

            Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
            member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

            http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg

            _

            The not-so-scary Evan Bane! :p

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
              On 04/26/2013 04:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

              I'd be rather surprised if anyone here was quite THAT uppity. ;)

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ