RCA MicroKit info -- hey Bill Degnan!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 1:16 PM
      Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society newsletter,
      page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!

      http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 1:23 PM
        > Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society newsletter,
        > page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!
        >
        > http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf

        And ... here's the "IEEE Computer" article cited in the ACS article:
        http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/1974/08/020031-abs.html

        It costs $19 for the download. I sense that IEEE members can get it
        cheaper or free. Lil' help...?
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26 1:25 PM
          >> Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society newsletter,
          >> page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!
          >>
          >> http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf
          >
          > And ... here's the "IEEE Computer" article cited in the ACS article:
          > http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/1974/08/020031-abs.html
          >
          > It costs $19 for the download. I sense that IEEE members can get it
          > cheaper or free. Lil' help...?

          Doh! Herb already documented all this. :)

          http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/1802_dates.html
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26 2:32 PM
            > >> Here's a scan of the the Nov. 1974 Amateur Computer Society
            newsletter,
            > >> page 2. It describes RCA's agenda in detail!
            > >>
            > >> http://snarc.net/acs_cosmac.pdf
            > >
            > > And ... here's the "IEEE Computer" article cited in the ACS article:
            > > http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/1974/08/020031-abs.html
            > >
            > > It costs $19 for the download. I sense that IEEE members can get it
            > > cheaper or free. Lil' help...?
            > >

            > Doh! Herb already documented all this. :)
            >
            > http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/1802_dates.html

            Of course if you just read my blog post you would have seen that I already
            had this info, and more, if you click all the links. Note that Herb links
            to my page as well.

            bd