Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH shirts?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013

      Polo !!
      with any of the darker hues.
      left chest logo only.

      But since the present logo may not be suitable to shrink to fit that small size, since it's difficult to retain the detailed artwork, you might want to consider a new version specific for polo shirts.

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
        Okay, popular vote indicates polo shirts.

        I will start working on that right away.
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
          Guys,

          I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

          Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
          member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

          http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
            As the alien in the Catina said to Han and Chewie ... "Solo". Which rhymes
            with polo. I have way too many black t-shirts.

            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
              On 4/26/2013 4:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              Guys,

              I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

              Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
              member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

              http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg

              _

              The not-so-scary Evan Bane! :p

              Cheers,

              Bryan

              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 26, 2013
                On 04/26/2013 04:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

                I'd be rather surprised if anyone here was quite THAT uppity. ;)

                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ